Guest relations staff at Raft Masters are the first to welcome and interact with our guests that come to visit us from around the globe. Our staff does everything from booking hundreds of reservations every day to preparing the office for the next day of whitewater rafting adventures. If you are looking for the best summer job, look no further! With the busy season starting in May and ending in August, this is a great opportunity for a seasonal job that is flexible with school schedules.
Guest relations staff at Raft Masters have the opportunity to build communication skills and confidence in the workplace. Raft Masters offers a one-of-a-kind work environment that employees love. Whether you are a seasoned employee or brand new to the workforce, we can find a great fit for you! If you are interested in being a member of Raft Masters guest relations, we encourage you to apply.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience, with raises every season
- Discounted rafting trips
- A work environment that allows growth and opportunity
- Development and building of lifelong skills
- Must be available most of the summer to work (June – August)
- Legally eligible for employment in the United States
- At least 15 years of age